[MWC 2012] At CES last month, the high-end Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone LTE device was announced to be arriving on AT&T, but since its official announcement, there have been hints and speculations about its international release. Well, today at Nokia’s MWC 2012 press conference, the Finnish mobile giant confirmed that the phone will be made available worldwide. So for those of you who have been looking forward to picking up the Lumia 900 but don’t live in the US, good news!
The Nokia Lumia 900 will feature a 4.3″ ClearBlack Display, a 1.4GHz processor, Windows Phone 7.5 Mango, 4G LTE, an 8-megapixel wide angel rear Carl Zeiss camera, a wide angle front facing camera, and Nokia’s exclusive WP apps (Nokia Drive, Nokia Reading). Expect the phone to be released in April 2012, starting in Canada. It will be released with DHSPA where LTE is unavailable.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is official
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-02-23 Microsoft 'Less Excited' About Nokia's Android Ambitions
- 2013-02-24 Nokia Lumia 520 should be called Lumia Mini
- 2012-02-27 Nokia Lumia 610 has been made official, shoppers on a budget rejoice!
- 2012-01-10 Nokia Lumia 900 Demo
- 2012-01-09 Nokia Lumia 900 announced for AT&T, We Go Hands-On