The Nokia N8 despite running on Symbian OS has a pretty decent camera, or so the many reviews are claiming, and word has it that Nokia will be releasing a successor to the N8 that will supposedly be dubbed the Nokia 808 PureView, a handset whose camera is said to be as good, if not better than its predecessor and will most likely be shown off at MWC 2012.
Well thanks to the video above, it’s starting to look like those rumors may indeed pan out. The video was released by Nokia themselves, in which it teased that we should “Get ready to capture a pure view”, and if the photos in the video are indeed taken by the Nokia N8’s successor, we have to say that it already looks pretty darn impressive! The video also points to the 27th of February which is when Nokia is expected to take the stage at a press conference scheduled at MWC, which more significantly will be the Finnish company’s first appearance at MWC in three years.
While Symbian may not be such a popular choice in OS these days, undoubtedly there are fans of the Nokia N8 and its camera, so hopefully Nokia will not disappoint us with its successor. For more information and coverage, do check back with us then!RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: mwc 2012, Nokia,
- Seen at: thenokiablog