HTC has just set up and launched their official blog, and some of us might wonder just why the heck is HTC working on a blog when their Facebook and Twitter channels are able to sneak out information for the masses in a faster and more efficient manner. Well, in HTC’s own words, “we have a mountain of information to share and want to give you a place to go for the rest of the story.” Seems legit. Well, the HTC blog will probably be a repeat channel for all of the important announcements concerning upcoming HTC devices in addition to support news, and it will be easier to search than to scroll through Facebook or Twitter updates. Not only that, HTC intends for their blog to have a “Customer Spotlight” section which will highlight some of the inspiring stories on how folks in real life make full and creative use of their HTC devices to remain connected. Go on there and give it some love.
Next Story: Sony PlayStation 4 to use AMD technology?
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked