Now in its 8th year, the O’Reilly Where Conference is where the grassroots and leading-edge developers building location-aware technology intersect with the businesses and entrepreneurs seeking out location apps, platforms, and hardware to gain a competitive edge. Where Conference presents leading trends rather than chasing them. Immerse yourself in three full days of hands-on training, information-rich sessions, and an Expo Hall filled with the key players and products. Where’s topics and programs include: Mobile Development, Location Development, Business & Strategy, and Marketing, including an all day Location Marketing Boot Camp.
Join with hundreds of experts and practitioners in the mobile and location ecosystems and get a handle on what’s happening now and what’s lurking just below the radar – and how you can leverage location for your business. Receive 15% off registration with discount code: WHR12UBER
To get a sense of what Where conference is about, check the video below that features a talk by Genevieve Bell, “Context is Everything”, at Where 2.0 2011. Find more Where videos on the Where YouTube channel.
Recently named one of the top 50 most creative people in Business (Fast Company), Genevieve Bell is an Intel Fellow and director of the Interaction and Experience Research Group within the Intel Labs. (information from TEDx Sydney channel) RELATED
- CROWDSOURCING WEEK 2013 - June 3-7, Singapore
- Under the Radar: Meet C-Level Execs From Rackspace, BofA, Virgin America and more ($200 off door price promo code)
- WTconference 2013, Munich/ Europe
- Venture Summit Silicon Valley by AlwaysOn - Live Video Streaming
- InsideAR Augmented Reality Conference: Munich, Oct 1-2
- Follow: conference, event, location-based, technology conference,