Good news for those of you looking forward to pick up the AR.Drone 2.0 from Parrot. The company announced today that pre-orders for its next generation remote controlled quadrocopter will begin tomorrow and will be in stores by May. Improvements over the original AR.Done include an improved 720p HD camera, a new app for recording HD flight videos, an onboard USB port for easy video transfer, and of course – you still get compatibility with all the games released for the previous AR.Drone.
Users get improved controls for flying the AR.Drone 2, as well as the ability to easily perform stunts. The AR.Drone 2.0 can be pre-ordered from the Parrot website or in-store at Brookstone for $299 (MSRP) starting March 1st 2012. Anybody picking up one of these bad boys?
Next Story: Brain waves used to make disturbing music
- LG 2014 TV Lineup Introduced In South Korea
- HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever