What you see above could be a leaked image of the future Pentax K-01, although it might very well have been a decent Photoshop job as well. This mirrorless camera does seem to share its design cues from the past, and with image leaks like these happening (real or otherwise), you can be sure of one thing – the real deal ought to be released very, very soon. It does seem as though this particular K-01 model will come in a myriad of colors, not to mention feature a rather slim 40mm f/2.8 pancake lens. Not only that, there were also closeups shown that revealed a dedicated HDR mode, not to mention dedicated red and green buttons alongside a curious looking signature penned by designer Marc Newson located right next to the battery cover. Will you be working hard to adjust your monthly budget so as to accommodate the Pentax K-01 when it finally hits the market? One thing’s for sure, for a design that comes in a retro flavor, you cannot go wrong with the classic black shade.
Next Story: Motorola Droid 4 for real on Droiddoes site
- 2014-04-03: Limited Edition Pentax Q7 Premium Kit Unveiled
- 2013-06-12: Pentax K-50, K-500, And Q7 Cameras Introduced
- 2013-06-04: Panasonic Rumored To Launch Ultra-Compact Micro Four Thirds Camera
- 2013-06-04: Rugged Pentax WG-3 Camera In White Announced
- 2013-04-26: Pentax Confirms They Are Working On APS-C Camera And A New Full Frame DSLR