Earlier this month, we mentioned about how Plants vs Zombies was released for the BlackBerry PlayBook, but it could not be found anywhere on the BlackBerry App World. Well, good news for you – you can now start enjoying peashooters on your BlackBerry PlayBook, thanks to PopCap Games and EA Games bringing the Plants vs Zombies title. The app ought to start to show up in App World at noon EST, and will continue its roll out throughout the afternoon. For those who have no idea on what Plants vs Zombies is all about, I would say if you like a mixture of tower defense and RTS, then this is the game to get. After all, you cultivate your green thumb and stem the tide of zombies who look too cute to be destroyed at times. If only you could grow synthetic brains, then that would have solved the zombie apocalypse once and for all. Plants vs Zombies for the BlackBerry PlayBook will cost you $6.99.
Some of the key features in this game include the ability to select between adventure and quick-play modes, not to mention having 25 achievements to earn. The gameplay and music does get pretty addictive at times, while its graphics has been specially optimized for the BlackBerry PlayBook. Brainnnsss!RELATED
- Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- Xbox One SmartGlass App Now Available On iOS, Android
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- PlayStation App Released Ahead Of PS4 Launch On iOS, Android
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Follow: blackberry, playbook,