The long-awaited Plants vs. Zombies has finally made its way over to RIM’s BlackBerry PlayBook tablet – according to an official announcement on EA’s website. Yesterday the company announced that the game is “now available” however, a quick search on the BlackBerry App World shows the game nowhere to be found. There are many other zombie games listed but the addictive PopCap doesn’t seem to be one of them.
For those of you not in the know, Plants vs. Zombies is a fun, and simple game where players plant different flowers and plants to stop an oncoming horde of zombies each level. Mini-games are peppered throughout the levels to add gameplay variety, and players get to customize the arsenal of plants they have at their disposal.
For those of you with PlayBook tablets, you’ll just have to keep an eye out on the BlackBerry App World until it finally arrives, or look for it on alternative platforms such as iOS or even on the Google Chrome web browser.
- 2014-04-11 EA Looking To Transition Older Battlefield Titles From GameSpy's Servers
- 2014-04-03 Battlefield 4: Naval Strike Will See General Release On 15 April
- 2014-04-01 EA Apologizes To Nintendo For "Unacceptable" Wii U Joke
- 2014-03-30 EA Origin Service To Go 100% Digital From April Onwards
- 2014-03-19 EA Reportedly Secures Publishing Rights For Titanfall 2 [Rumor]
- 2012-02-09 BlackBerry PlayBook OS 3.0 being tested?
- 2012-01-03 All BlackBerry PlayBook tablets going for $299
- 2011-12-21 Angry Birds arrives on the BlackBerry PlayBook (finally)
- 2011-12-20 Facebook for BlackBerry PlayBook updated to 2.0
- 2011-02-10 EA Games to launch with BlackBerry PlayBook