The long-awaited Plants vs. Zombies has finally made its way over to RIM’s BlackBerry PlayBook tablet – according to an official announcement on EA’s website. Yesterday the company announced that the game is “now available” however, a quick search on the BlackBerry App World shows the game nowhere to be found. There are many other zombie games listed but the addictive PopCap doesn’t seem to be one of them.
For those of you not in the know, Plants vs. Zombies is a fun, and simple game where players plant different flowers and plants to stop an oncoming horde of zombies each level. Mini-games are peppered throughout the levels to add gameplay variety, and players get to customize the arsenal of plants they have at their disposal.
For those of you with PlayBook tablets, you’ll just have to keep an eye out on the BlackBerry App World until it finally arrives, or look for it on alternative platforms such as iOS or even on the Google Chrome web browser.RELATED
- Xbox One SmartGlass App Now Available On iOS, Android
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- PlayStation App Released Ahead Of PS4 Launch On iOS, Android
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Follow: blackberry playbook, ea, plants vs. zombies, qnx, RIM,
- Seen at: berryreview