Steam is offering something a little bit different when it comes to the Dungeon Defenders RPG, by offering a Presidents Day-themed downloadable content known as “Presidents Day Battle Royal”. This content will of course, be downloaded via Steam’s game download service, and will feature skins that enable you to step up as current President Barack Obama, GOP Frontrunner Mitt Romney, First Lady Michelle Obama and George Washington. Trendy Entertainment, the game’s developer, paraded a video that saw Obama and Romney shooting and slashing through multiple enemies – in unison, of course. After all, one only goes head to head against each other internally, but when it comes to common enemies like terrorists, economic crises or other creepy crawlies that you would find in a dungeon crawler, unity makes much more sense. This DLC is free, and has been rated E for everyone. Did you give it a go?
Next Story: Paperclips can unlock your iPhone
- 2014-04-20 Ultima Online And Dark Age Of Camelot Appear On Steam Greenlight
- 2014-04-16 Wolfenstein: The New Order Pre-Order Bonuses Includes TF2 Items And DOOM Beta Access
- 2014-04-16 36.9% Of Games Bought On Steam Never Get Played [Study]
- 2014-04-13 Steam Controller Goes On Sale This October/November (Rumor)
- 2014-04-08 Middle-earth: Shadow Of Mordor Recommended Specs Revealed