Steam is offering something a little bit different when it comes to the Dungeon Defenders RPG, by offering a Presidents Day-themed downloadable content known as “Presidents Day Battle Royal”. This content will of course, be downloaded via Steam’s game download service, and will feature skins that enable you to step up as current President Barack Obama, GOP Frontrunner Mitt Romney, First Lady Michelle Obama and George Washington. Trendy Entertainment, the game’s developer, paraded a video that saw Obama and Romney shooting and slashing through multiple enemies – in unison, of course. After all, one only goes head to head against each other internally, but when it comes to common enemies like terrorists, economic crises or other creepy crawlies that you would find in a dungeon crawler, unity makes much more sense. This DLC is free, and has been rated E for everyone. Did you give it a go?
Next Story: Paperclips can unlock your iPhone
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular