Those who have tied down their gaming life around the PlayStation Network, take note! The PlayStation Network is in line for a scheduled maintenance this coming Thursday, February 2nd (that would be tomorrow), so do not lose your heads thinking that it is under attack from hackers or anything of that sort. In fact, the PlayStation Network will go offline for routine scheduled maintenance from approximately 6am until midnight PST, and during the maintenance process, you will not be able to gain access the services such as PlayStation Store on PS3, PSP, and Media Go, PlayStation Network Account Management, PlayStation Network Account Registration and PlayStation HomeMusic Unlimited & Video Unlimited services.
In addition, you will be unable to sign in to PlayStation Network from us.playstation.com (and no, the PlayStation.Blog route will not work, either). Good thing games will still be able to keep your sanity in check, as majority of online play will remain unaffected. Those who have already signed into their account on PlayStation Network before the maintenance begins will be able to remain signed in to your online session, but still cannot access the numerous services as listed above.
Next Story: Dictionary Desk Pillow
- 2014-03-20: Sony Creating 'Powers' Original TV Show For PlayStation
- 2013-11-12: Sony Allows Retailers To Sell Digital PS4, PS3, PS Vita Titles
- 2013-11-07: PSN Scheduled Maintenance Occurring For Seven Hours Today
- 2013-09-28: Sony Promises To Improve PSN For PS4 Following GTA 5 Woes
- 2013-09-24: PlayStation Network Maintenance Scheduled For September 25