id Software’s latest first person shooter, RAGE, has been out on the PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 for awhile now, and it looks like Mac users will finally get to experience the game on their desktop and laptop computers. Bethesda announced today the availability of RAGE: Campaign Edition for the OS X operating system. In addition to the complete original game, the Campaign Edition will also include Wasteland sewer missions and the Anarchy Edition content (Double Barrel Shotgun, Rat Rod Buggy, Firsts of RAGE, and Crimson Elite Armor) – I guess it’s the least they could do, seeing how Mac users had to wait for the game.
RAGE: Campaign Edition is available now from the Mac App Store and other supporting Mac digital retailers for $39.99. Anybody planning to pick this game up?
Next Story: Funny or Die arrives on Google TV
- 2014-03-26: More Workplaces Starting To Use Mac Computers [Survey]
- 2014-03-24: Google Now Lands On Chrome For Windows And Mac
- 2014-03-17: OneNote App For Mac From Microsoft
- 2014-03-13: Titanfall For Mac Is A Possibility, Respawn Discussing It With Aspyr
- 2014-02-21: Mac Users More Likely To Run Latest OS Compared To Windows Users [Study]
- 2011-10-04: RAGE released today
- 2011-09-29: RAGE – Jackal Canyon gameplay video footage looks fantastic
- 2011-09-16: RAGE TV spot released
- 2011-09-07: RAGE PC system requirements revealed
- 2011-06-10: Id Software's Rage to be delayed