Touchscreen devices are dime a dozen these days – and I do not suppose that the majority of us rely on our fingers to function as a stylus, no? Of course, there is always the option to purchase a stylus from a third party accessory manufacturer, or in the case of the Galaxy Note family, there is always the S pen. Well, here is another stylus for your purchase consideration known as the RedPen. This tool touts to offer precise control over your mobile device, where it is actually a sophisticated aluminum stylus that boasts a highly sensitive silicone tip.
According to Johan Lindstén, designer of the RedPen, “To me RedPen extends the possibilities you have with a tablet. The interaction between the different radiuses gives you a stylus without compromises and any straight angles to disrupt usage.” Anything you say, mate, I am quite sure that folks who want to be fashionable with their latest touchscreen capable gizmos will definitely give the RedPen a go.
Next Story: AirHead helps prevent "helmet hair"
- 2014-01-12: Elektra Nails Are Styluses That Can Be Worn On Your Fingers
- 2013-11-19: FiftyThree Launches Pencil Stylus For Their Paper App
- 2013-05-07: Adobe Introduces Bluetooth Smart Stylus, Ruler Projects
- 2013-05-07: Adobe Mighty Pen Stylus And Napoleon Ruler
- 2013-03-06: The iSpoon Doubles As A Spoon And A Stylus