We’re still months away from the official release of Resident Evil 6, but Capcom has decided to reveal a whole bunch of new details about the game. According to the official blog post, our hero, Chris Redfield will be in a fictional coastal town called Lanshiang in China. The game will also be taking place in 2013, which puts it a few years after Resident Evil 5. Some of the enemies that we’ll be going up against in the game will consist of zombies, and regenerating mutated monstrosities called J’avo.
It looks like the President of the United States happens to be in the game as well – though he’s only a zombie, so he shouldn’t be any trouble. Capcom also released an interesting tidbit: Resident Evil 6 will allow players to move and shoot at the same time, as well as evade with rolls and take cover behind objects. The game will be released in November 20th 2012, so stay tuned for more information in the coming months. Read up more about the game at the source link below.
Next Story: V-BL47 concept watch looks futuristic
- 2014-01-22 Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD For PC Announced
- 2013-08-30 Capcom's Resident Evil Becomes Haunted House At Universal Orlando
- 2013-08-16 Resident Evil 7 Will Return To Its Survival Horror Roots
- 2013-05-28 Limited Time Resident Evil Attraction To Launch At Universal Studios Japan
- 2013-04-19 Resident Evil Creator's "Zwei" Is The Game Bethesda Has Been Teasing
- 2013-03-15 Resident Evil 6, Left 4 Dead 2 Crossing Over In Free Update This Spring
- 2012-07-17 New Resident Evil 6 trailer released
- 2012-07-03 Resident Evil 6 demo now available for Xbox 360 Dragon's Dogma players
- 2012-01-25 Resident Evil 6: a message from the developers
- 2012-01-20 Resident Evil 6 officially confirmed