Great news for those of you who have been looking forward to playing Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City (ORC) and don’t have an Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3, Capcom has announced the official release date for the game on the PC. While that’s the good news, the bad news is that PC gamers will have to wait an additional two months after the game’s initial launch for it. Resident Evil ORC will be arriving on PCs this May 18th (it launches on the consoles March 20th).
As to why the game will be delayed, the PC version is said to have NIVIDIA 3D support as well as all the features of the console version. Let’s hope it doesn’t play out like a poorly ported console game, just like how a lot of video games are these days. Check out the trailer for Resident Evil ORC above. Any of you looking forward to the game?
Next Story: NVIDIA to show off Icera modem at MWC 2012
- 2014-01-22 Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD For PC Announced
- 2013-08-30 Capcom's Resident Evil Becomes Haunted House At Universal Orlando
- 2013-08-16 Resident Evil 7 Will Return To Its Survival Horror Roots
- 2013-05-28 Limited Time Resident Evil Attraction To Launch At Universal Studios Japan
- 2013-04-19 Resident Evil Creator's "Zwei" Is The Game Bethesda Has Been Teasing
- 2013-03-15 Resident Evil 6, Left 4 Dead 2 Crossing Over In Free Update This Spring
- 2012-10-03 Resident Evil 6 patch go live tomorrow at 9AM PT