According to an announcement on the official Capcom blog, Resident Evil Revelations has just been released for the Nintendo 3DS in the US. The game is said to mark a return to the franchise’s roots of a survival horror gameplay with more emphasis on exploration and puzzle solving. Players get to play as Jill Valentine and Parker Luciani to search for Chris Redfield (from the original game) and his new partner, Jessica Sherawat.
The game was released in Japan, and Europe last month, and Australia last week so starting today, folks in the US will be able to enjoy it. It also supports the Circle Pad Pro expansion peripheral (remember that ugly looking add-on for your 3DS that gives you an extra joystick?), so you can expect a better experience if you play the game with one. You can pick it up from the Official Capcom Shop for $39.99.
- 2014-03-23: Unique Nintendo 3DS Tells The World You’re A Pokemon Master
- 2014-02-13: Monster Hunter 4 Nintendo 3DS XL Announced
- 2014-01-12: Nintendo 3DS Set To Do Well In 2014
- 2014-01-08: Nintendo 3DS Hacked To Be Made Region Free
- 2014-01-06: Percentage Of Nintendo 3DS Sales To Be Paid To Tomita As Royalties
- 2013-05-01: Capcom Creates Mega Man Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL Case
- 2012-09-14: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate confirmed for Wii U and 3DS in 2013
- 2012-03-02: Revelations producer expresses interest in more Resident Evil titles for Nintendo 3DS in the future
- 2012-03-01: Capcom, Bandai, SEGA collaboration teases us further with possible character reveals
- 2011-06-29: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D won't erase saved data