ROCCAT, the company behind the “Isn’t PC gaming dead?” website has announced the launch of a new gaming mouse designed to “dominate its class of optical gaming mice”. Called the Savu Mid-Size Hybrid Gaming Mouse, it features a true 4000 dpi optical sensor, Easy-Shift[+] technology for advanced button configuration, and a 16.8 million color lighting system to customize your mouse. The Savu is also the world’s first mouse to feature a stats and trophy system called the ROCCAT Achievements Display (RAD).
If earning in game achievements wasn’t enough, the ROCCAT Achievements should keep even the most experienced gamers busy with new trophies to unlock. While they don’t affect your gameplay or performance, the ROCCAT Achievements has a wide range of gaming feats such as mouse movement, button clicks, scroll steps etc to accomplish. Gamers will be rewarded with trophies for achieving goals, and they can even share accomplishments over social networks. No word on pricing or availability at the moment, but more details will be released on March 6th.RELATED
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Alienware Offers Console Trade In Program
- Windows 8 App Store Flooded With Rip-Off Nintendo Titles
- Follow: mouse, roccat,