Did you manage to pick up the Kulo gaming headset from ROCCAT? If that is the case, then you might think about accessorizing your Kulo headset with the ROCCAT Velvet Donut Earpads. Offering gamers a spanking new option for customization purposes, the new donut-shaped earpads will boast an ultra-soft fabric which delivers a high level of comfort, regardless of how many hours you have spent sitting in front of the computer, gaming your life away. Since the new earpads do not fit all too snugly, passive ambient noise reduction is less compared to the Memory+ model, and the new earpads will also pave the waay for more air to reach your ears. I am quite sure gamers in warmer climates will appreciate this, although those living in Europe and are experiencing freezing conditions might beg to differ.
ROCCAT will even offer a complimentary set of Velvet Donut earpads for those who picked up a Kulo headset prior to its introduction. All you need to do is register online at roccat.org using your ROCCAT ID number as well as product serial number, and you are good to go. Is anyone out there taking up the offer?
Next Story: Warhammer Monolith lights up
- 2013-10-22: ROCCAT Power-Grid App Now Available
- 2013-03-04: ROCCAT Special Limited Edition Kone Pure
- 2013-02-19: Mad Catz F.R.E.Q.7 Surround Sound Gaming Headset Up For Pre-Order
- 2013-01-04: ROCCAT Ryos Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- 2012-12-10: Roccat Delivers 16.8m Colors In Isku FX Multicolor Gaming Keyboard
- 2012-12-10: ROCCAT Isku FX Multicolor Gaming Keyboard Launched