Yesterday we announced the Samsung Galaxy Beam – an Android phone with a built-in projector. And today, Samsung released a hands-on video demonstrating the capabilities of the device. The Android phone will be capable of projecting images up to 50″ wide which will make sharing all your photos and videos to a whole new level. Great for taking your presentations outdoors and for those times when you need to have to work while on the go.
The Samsung Galaxy Beam will feature a 4″ (480 x 800) display, a 1GHz dual-core processor, 768MB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 32GB), a 5-megapixel rear camera, 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera, Android 2.3 Gingerbread and a 2,000mAh battery. Check out the video demonstration above. Anybody keen on picking one of these up?RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Bluetooth 4.1 Features Revealed
- President Barack Obama Has No iPhone Due To “Security Reasons”
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Follow: Android, galaxy beam, MWC, mwc 2012, Samsung,