Recently, Microsoft has been challenging non-Windows Phone users to a bunch of different speed tests to show off how efficient their operating system is. Well, now it looks like Samsung has decided to take this idea to the streets in its latest advertisement for the Galaxy Note. Pitting the Android device against its number competitor – the iPhone, they made use of the S Pen stylus to complete tasks that were “impossible” for the latter device to accomplish. It felt a little unfair watching the whole challenge unfold, because the iPhone user looked like she didn’t really know how to use her phone very well.
While the same tasks are capable on both devices, I guess Samsung’s preinstalled apps and the S Pen made all the difference in this street challenge. Check out the challenge video for yourself and let us know if changes your mind about the Galaxy Note. Be sure to check out our review if you haven’t already.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2013-03-01 Samsung Plans To Sell 1 Million Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablets Each Month
- 2013-02-08 Report: Samsung Galaxy 8.0 Will Be Available In Three Variations
- 2013-02-01 Samsung Galaxy Note Receiving Android Jelly Bean As Early As March 1
- 2012-11-05 Samsung Galaxy Note N7000XXLS2 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean leaked
- 2012-08-06 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean updates headed for Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note 2