The Samsung Galaxy Note was announced to arrive on AT&T on February 19th, and if you want to make sure that you have one to call your own on launch day – you can start pre-ordering the device this weekend. Consumers will have the choice of pre-ordering the phone tomorrow from AT&T and Best Buy. Those who pre-order it from AT&T will get the phone two days earlier than everyone else on February 17th, while those who decide to go with Best Buy will receive a free Protective Flip Cover Case (worth $30).
The Galaxy Note features a 5.3″ HD Super AMOLED display, a 1.4GHz dual-core processor, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, LTE connectivity, a 2,500mAh battery, 8-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel front facing camera, the S Pen interface and stylus. Both places will be selling it for $299.99 with a 2-year contract on AT&T. Anybody decided which store they’re going to pre-order the phone from?
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2013-06-27 Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Gets Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update
- 2012-03-14 AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note LTE hacked to run on T-Mobile's HSPA+ network
- 2012-01-20 Samsung Galaxy Note for AT&T visits the FCC
- 2012-01-16 Galaxy Journal: Verizon and Sprint's own Galaxy Note?
- 2012-01-02 AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note to feature NFC?