The Samsung Galaxy Note was announced to arrive on AT&T on February 19th, and if you want to make sure that you have one to call your own on launch day – you can start pre-ordering the device this weekend. Consumers will have the choice of pre-ordering the phone tomorrow from AT&T and Best Buy. Those who pre-order it from AT&T will get the phone two days earlier than everyone else on February 17th, while those who decide to go with Best Buy will receive a free Protective Flip Cover Case (worth $30).
The Galaxy Note features a 5.3″ HD Super AMOLED display, a 1.4GHz dual-core processor, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, LTE connectivity, a 2,500mAh battery, 8-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel front facing camera, the S Pen interface and stylus. Both places will be selling it for $299.99 with a 2-year contract on AT&T. Anybody decided which store they’re going to pre-order the phone from?
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2013-06-27: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Gets Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update
- 2012-03-14: AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note LTE hacked to run on T-Mobile's HSPA+ network
- 2012-01-20: Samsung Galaxy Note for AT&T visits the FCC
- 2012-01-16: Galaxy Journal: Verizon and Sprint's own Galaxy Note?
- 2012-01-02: AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note to feature NFC?