The Galaxy S Advance was announced a few days ago, and it looks like the phone might be going on sale soon. It’s been reported that UK retailers, Clove and Mobilefun have started taking pre-orders for the Android phone. It is said to ship in late February, though there’s no mention of an exact release date. The Samsung Galaxy S Advance is priced at £354 ($559) in the UK though it will probably be subsidized by carriers if it makes its way to the US.
The Galaxy S Advance features a dual-core 1GHz processor, a 4″ Super AMOLED (800 x 480) display, 768MB of RAM, Android 2.3, a 5-megapixel rear camera and a VGA front facing camera. The phone was recently spotted in the Philippines and is said to be revealed at the MWC 2012.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2011-12-12: Samsung Galaxy M Pro up for pre-order in the UK
- 2011-11-17: First Galaxy Nexus sold in the UK came loaded with an older Android 4.0 developer ROM
- 2011-11-09: Samsung Galaxy Nexus could be delayed in the UK
- 2011-10-10: Samsung Galaxy WiFi 5.0 available in the UK
- 2011-09-21: Samsung Galaxy Note expected to launch in the UK late November?