Yes, the 7mm thin Galaxy S3 looks set to roll out this May, as Samsung representatives have earlier confirmed that their upcoming superphone will not debut at Mobile World Congress that is happening in Barcelona later this month, and neither will it make an appearance at a Samsung event which will be held in France next month. Of course, the media invite from Samsung to this particular event in France had sent tongues a-waggin’ all over again concerning the upcoming Galaxy S3, but good thing Samsung knows better than to leave uncontrolled rumors roaming around, informing the masses that the France event is a platform to showcase Samsung’s current portfolio while demonstrating whatever was paraded at MWC earlier on. I guess we will just have to mark out May as the official month where the Galaxy S3 rolls out – as to the exact date, the Nostradamus part of me fails miserably, so I will keep a keen eye and ear out!
Next Story: Chrome for iOS a possibility?
- 2014-04-02: Shoptagr: Tag Now and Shop Later for Less
- 2013-08-08: Civilization Online Revealed
- 2013-08-07: Apple Granted Appeal That Reinstates ITC Case Against Motorola
- 2013-08-06: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Always-On Voice Recognition
- 2013-08-06: LG G2 Release Expected On Launch Day