Interested in getting your hands on a new gaming notebook? Well Samsung might have something planned for you guys in the form of the NP700G7C-S01US. The notebook originally went up for display earlier this year in January, but it seems that the South Korean company might have leaked additional details of the upcoming notebook a bit too early on its website.
The screenshot above is a capture of Samsung’s website which pretty much detailed the laptop. Apparently the information was not meant for viewing just yet and Samsung has since removed the page. However what we have managed to gather is that the upcoming notebook will be a 17.3” notebook that will be powered by Intel’s Ivy Bridge platform.
It will feature an Intel Core i7-3610QM quad-core processor clocked at 2.3GHz, a 17.3” display with a resolution of 1920×1080 Full HD, and will sport NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 675M graphics card. It will also feature an 8GB SSD alongside a regular HD for “instant on”. The price listed was shown as $1,900 but it showed images of Samsung’s small 7-series notebooks instead, so this might not be a reflection of its true price.
If the Samsung NP700G7C-S01US has caught your attention, check back with us again in the future for more details including pricing and availability of this notebook.
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Spotted In Manifest (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Innovation Museum Opens In South Korea
- 2014-04-21: Slew Of Samsung Devices Appear On Zauba, QHD Model One Of Them
- 2014-04-20: Samsung.com Down Because Of Samsung Building Fire
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-14: New Samsung S Band Revealed In Leaked Slides
- 2014-02-12: Leaked Tizen Screenshot "Confirms" New TouchWiz UI
- 2014-02-12: Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-02-04: Samsung SM-W750V Windows Phone Gets Pictured