Remember the Samsung Series 9 Special Edition which arrived in South Korea late last year? Well, Samsung announced this super thin notebook at CES in Las Vegas last month, and it did not take too long before the real deal arrives Stateside. In fact, the Samsung Series 9 Special Edition is set to hit the US tomorrow from QVC at 10p.m. Not exactly the best time to pick up a Valentine’s Day present (if the missus is on the lookout for a new notebook), but at least you can always quote the proverb, “better late than never”!
Just to jog your memory, the Samsung Series 9 Special Edition will come in a lightweight duralumin body that measures a mere 0.64″ in thickness, sporting a stylish Night Blue color that would make it feel at home even in Pandora of Avatar fame. Apart from that, your eyes will be treated to a 13.3” Samsung SuperBright Plus display at 400 nits of brightness, where it is powered by an Intel Core i5 2467M processor, running on Windows 7 Home Premium.
Next Story: Samsung O table concept
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2013-04-11 Samsung Series 9 Premium Ultrabook With Full HD Display Available For $1,399
- 2011-09-01 Samsung Series 9 Special Edition
- 2011-03-27 Samsung Series 9 priced
- 2011-02-13 FCC checks out Samsung Series 9 notebook