A new Samsung device has passed through the offices of the FCC, this time it’s the Samsung SGH-T769. The phone features WCDMA bands of 850/AWS/1900, identifying it as a T-Mobile 4G device and will feature an 800 x 480 display, an ARM11 processor and a candy bar shape – but other than that we don’t have any more clues about the phone. But from what we can see so far it looks like it’s going to be a mid-range handset and it could be the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G. Nothing is confirmed so far, but we’ll possibly have a reveal at the upcoming Mobile World Congress in a few weeks time. Stay tuned.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Android, Samsung, t-mobile,
- Seen at: tmonews