So the Giants edged out the Patriots 21 to 17 in this year’s edition of the Super Bowl, and the Giants were not the only winners tonight. Samsung too, has launched their 4th quarter advertisement that we talked about earlier this month, and just in case you missed the ad, here it is above. Bobby Farrelly, famous for directing comedy films such as There’s Something About Mary, Dumb and Dumber and Kingpin, was hand picked by the South Korean conglomerate to direct his first ever TV commercial. With 90 seconds on the clock, the Galaxy Note Super Bowl commercial featured the infectious song “I Believe in a Thing Called Love” song by The Darkness, not to mention famous faces such as The Darkness’ lead singer, Justin Hawkins, Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr, football star Brian Urlacher and pro skateboarder Paul Rodriguez. How many of you out there, after seeing what Samsung’s Galaxy Note is all about, will be picking one up? It seems to be the next best thing since sliced bread in South Korea, and will be hitting AT&T this February 19.
Next Story: Ubisoft to take mobile gaming seriously?
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active Has 277 Apps Already (Rumor)
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-02-17: Samsung's Next Generation S Pen Could Feature Microphone And Speaker
- 2013-10-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Mini Reportedly Being Tested In India
- 2013-09-26: Samsung Has Sold More Than 40 Million Galaxy Notes
- 2013-05-30: HTC T6 Phablet Specs Reportedly Leaked
- 2012-02-01: Samsung Galaxy Note launches in Super Bowl ad