If you’re shopping about for a mini-desktop/nettop, you might be interested in taking a look at Shuttle’s new offerings. The company known for their small form factor PCs has released three new computers, all of which feature Intel’s Atom D2700 dual-core processors and will be a fan-less system. This is thanks to Intel’s new chips whose maximum TDP of 10W does not generate much heat, thus allowing he new lineup to utilize a passive cooling system.
All three nettops will be clocked at 2.13GHz, and based on the comparison chart above, models XS35V3 and XS36V will sport integrated Intel GMA 3650 graphics, while the XS35GS V3 will feature an AMD Radeon HD 6430M graphics card which suggests that it will be capable of handling gaming duties. Unfortunately pricing and availability were not mentioned, but for more information head on over to Shuttle’s website and check out their 2012 product guide.
- 2014-03-10: Shuttle DS81 Small But Packs A Punch
- 2012-01-17: Shuttle XH61 slim PC has new Intel Sandy Bridge processors
- 2011-11-01: Shuttle XPC H7 5820S loves to socialize with multiple monitors
- 2011-07-02: Shuttle H3 6700P is a computer for professionals
- 2011-06-30: Shuttle H3 6700G gaming PC up for purchase