It’s been a week since the 1.4 patch for Skyrim arrived on PCs, so it’s about time it made its way over to our living room consoles. Bethesda announced today on its official blog that the Skyrim update is now live for Xbox 360 users. The patch brings a whole load of bug and quest fixes (unfortunately no Skyrim Workshop for consoles) that gamers will no doubt look forward to. The patch for the PlayStation 3 version of the game is said to be coming out later today as well (apparently Sony usually releases patches on the evening in the East Coast) so keep an eye out for it.
For those of you who have updated the game, let us know how it goes. For the full list of fixes and new features, head here.
- 2014-04-07: Gamer Proposes To Girlfriend With Skyrim Amulet
- 2014-04-04: Game Of Thrones Opening Sequence Recreated In Skyrim
- 2014-01-09: Skyrim For Xbox One And PS4 Turns Out To Be A Mistake
- 2014-01-08: Rumor: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim To Head To The Xbox One And Sony PS4
- 2013-12-11: Skyrim Mod Turns Dragons Into Thomas The Tank Engine Trains
- 2013-08-02: The Elder Scrolls Anthology Announced For $79.99
- 2013-07-18: Skyrim Modder Attempts To Land A Job At Bethesda With His Own Mod
- 2013-04-25: Skyrim Legendary Edition Coming June 4 To PC, Xbox 360, PS3