Interested in knowing what the next Sony Xperia Play phone is going to look like? Turns out we might have a clue – if these surfaced renders are anything close to what Sony has in store for us when the phone is announced/released. The folks over at Concept-phones.com have managed to get their hands on what is said to be a render of the Sony Xperia 2. The phone is said to feature a 4.3″ (720 x 1280) display, a 1.5GHz dual-core S4 Snapdragon processor, an 8.1-megapixel rear camera with LED flash.
At the moment there’s no way of telling if this is a real render, but some things don’t make sense – like the transparent strip (found in the Xperia S) which would be covered by the display when the device is closed, and the presence of capacitive buttons (since Ice Cream Sandwich doesn’t need them anymore). However, the capacitive buttons can be overlooked since some manufacturers have chosen to include them in newer devices – after all the phone might launch with Gingerbread first.
But other than that, the phone does look pretty sweet. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see if this is the real deal. What do you think?RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: Android, Sony, xperia play,
- Seen at: xperiablog.net