Interested in checking out all the latest music festivals but never know how to find your way there, or having trouble when it comes planning the trip? Have no fear, Sound Discovery is here. Created by Chevrolet, Microsoft Advertising and FADER Media, Sound Discovery is a website that helps people find out more about music events, how to get there, and even provide details about food and accommodation. In addition to helping people to a festival, the service provides all-access coverage of the festival and its performers, as well as points of interest to explore nearby.
Sound Discovery is accessible from your web browser on your desktop, mobile device, or even Xbox LIVE. So if you happen to be heading to the Noise Pop festival that kicks off today in San Francisco, give Sound Discovery a try and see if it helps you out. Other events covered by it are Coachella, Ultra and SXSW later this year.
Next Story: ROCCAT Studios asks "Isn't PC Gaming Dead?"
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- Search Engines Not That Instrumental In Aiding Music Piracy, According To Study
- Video Games Live Streaming On Twitch From San Diego Comic-Con On July 20
- Microsoft's Nokia Music Mix Party Let's Your Friends Become Virtual DJs [Video]
- Spotify Rolls Out 'Discover' Tab To Help Users Find New Tunes