If you’re keen on finding out how well Sprint did in its last quarter, the carrier has just posted its Q4 and full year 2011 results online. According to the report Sprint made a net loss of $1.3 billion but it is now larger than ever – with 55 million customers, the highest level ever (1.6 million total net subscribers added last quarter) thanks to the introduction of the iPhone. However, the carrier believes that the iPhone as well as its upcoming 4G LTE network (which cost a significant amount of money) will help it get back on track in the long run – Sprint is in it for the long run. But let’s hope it doesn’t take too long for the carrier to reap its benefits – after all it can only go on posting losses for so long. How many of you recently switched over to Sprint for the iPhone?
Next Story: OMG-AR15 Unicorn zombie gun is unique
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2014-04-09: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Sprint Spark Gets Wi-Fi Calling
- 2011-10-26: Sprint releases Q3 2011 results