Can’t wait to get your hands on Capcom’s upcoming Street Fight X Tekken game? Well the good news for arcade fighting game fans is that according to the official Capcom dev blog, the game has officially gone gold, which means that development for the game is fully complete and that assuming nothing else pops up that could derail the launch of the game, Street Fighter X Tekken will be keeping to its launch schedule.
“Street Fighter X Tekken has finally gone gold!
Thank you, thank you! Honestly, this is all thanks to the support from you, our fans. We would never have been able to do this without you! Now all that’s left is to wait for the release of the game on March 8th!”
The game is expected to see a release on the 6th of March in North America, 8th of March in Japan and the 9th of March in Europe and will be available on the PC, Microsoft’s Xbox, Sony’s PlayStation 3 and the PlayStation Vita. Interestingly a new character has been teased, so pop on over to the official Capcom dev blog for more information, although to be honest its silhouette is a dead giveaway.
Next Story: Radiate Skateboard is eye-catching
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular