Street Fighter x Tekken looks set to be huge, as the two beat ‘em ups that defined a generation will come together. Just like how Marvel vs Capcom and Street Fighter vs Marvel series came about, we do hope to one day see Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter, set in a Tekken-style environment. Now, that would definitely be something worth looking into. But I digress, PlayStation Home now hosts Street Fighter x Tekken, and for those who cannot wait but want to place a pre-order for Street Fighter x Tekken from PlayStation Home, you will be on the receiving end of the Boost Gem Trial Pack 1 bundle when it ships. This gem pack will be able to increase your Vitality, Defense and Cross Gauge meter build-up speed – sounds worth it, no?
Not only that, additional content for Street Fighter x Tekken content will also be arriving later next week. Not only that, you can also indulge in a little bit of brawling around using your avatars, and when you complete all 10 SFxTK challenges in Home, you will unlock Ryu and Kazuya costumes. Are you stoked yet? Hopefully you will not lose to your button mashing 5-year old cousin in the future.
Next Story: Samsung not afraid of Apple's "iTV"
- 2014-04-21 New Ultra Street Fighter IV English Trailer Denotes 44 Challengers
- 2014-03-17 Street Fighter II's Chun-Li Almost Came With A Shorter Life Bar
- 2014-02-21 Money Matches Arrives For Super Street Fighter 4
- 2014-02-14 Tekken X Street Fighter Apparently Still In Development
- 2014-01-24 Ultra Street Fighter IV Lets You Upload Online Matches To YouTube Directly