Heads up T-Mobile subscribers, it looks like the carrier has a new handset in store for you guys in the form of the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G. The handset has been officially announced and it will be available in March and will be taking advantage of T-Mobile’s 4G (HSPA+42) network.
As far as its specs are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G will sport a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 processor under its hood, a 3.97” Super AMOLED display, a 5MP rear-facing camera capable of recording 720p HD videos, a 1.3MP front-facing camera and will be shipping with Android 2.3 Gingerbread on board. Unfortunately no word from Samsung or T-Mobile if there are plans to bump it to Android 4.0, but for the sake of would-be buyers, we certainly hope so.
If the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G sounds like a phone right up your alley, expect to pay $149.99 in store after a $50 mail-in rebate together with a new two-year contract. So, any takers?
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-01: T-Mobile Galaxy S5 Pre-Order Deadline Pushed Back
- 2014-03-20: Galaxy S5 Pre-Orders At T-Mobile Starts 24th March
- 2014-03-12: T-Mobile Galaxy S5 To Come In 16GB And 32GB Flavors