Looking for a fancy way to show off the photographs that you have stored on your iPad? How aobut with a virtual exhibition gallery? That’s where Tamron’s latest app comes in. Called MyPhotoExhibits, it lets photographers set up a virtual gallery where they can show off their photographs via an interactive experience. With the app, users can set up their own galleries or follow the galleries of other artists.
Galleries can be customized – from the wall and floor textures and colors, furniture and lighting options. Viewers can leave comments on guest books, mark exhibits as their favorites and follow exhibiting photographers. Visitors can also browse public exhibits in case they don’t have any friends with new galleries up. If you’re interested in hosting your own exhibitions or checking out the work of other people, download the free app from the Apple App Store today.
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-03-30: Facebook Messenger iOS Update Brings Groups, Forwarding And More
- 2014-03-23: Twitter #Music Bites The Dust
- 2014-03-13: Clones And Free-To-Play Titles Have "Soured" iTunes App Store Experience, According To Report
- 2013-04-11: Tamron Conducting Photography Seminars At 30 Select Dealers
- 2012-05-29: "Tamron Lenses & How-To" app for Android and iOS platforms
- 2012-05-07: Tamron offers Flickr integration
- 2012-02-28: Tamron MyPhotoExhibits launched for the iPad
- 2012-02-06: Tamron unveils 24-70mm F2.8 Di VC USD lens with built-in image stabilization