Looking for a fancy way to show off the photographs that you have stored on your iPad? How aobut with a virtual exhibition gallery? That’s where Tamron’s latest app comes in. Called MyPhotoExhibits, it lets photographers set up a virtual gallery where they can show off their photographs via an interactive experience. With the app, users can set up their own galleries or follow the galleries of other artists.
Galleries can be customized – from the wall and floor textures and colors, furniture and lighting options. Viewers can leave comments on guest books, mark exhibits as their favorites and follow exhibiting photographers. Visitors can also browse public exhibits in case they don’t have any friends with new galleries up. If you’re interested in hosting your own exhibitions or checking out the work of other people, download the free app from the Apple App Store today.RELATED
- iOS 7 To Bring HDR Photography To The iPad
- Telephoto Lens Attachment For The iPad Will Not Make You The Coolest Kid On The Block
- Flipboard Adds Audio to its Social Magazine with SoundCloud
- Skype 4.0 for iOS Gets Update: UI Tweaks and Performance Enhancements
- The Padcaster is an iPad photographer's dream come true
- Follow: apps, iOS, tamron,