Samsung may not be holding any press conferences at the Mobile World Congress this year, but that doesn’t it won’t have anything to show at the event. According to recent sightings on the WiFi certification website, Samsung might have three phones to unveil to the public. The three devices that have been recently spotted with WiFi certification are the SGH-T999, SGH-I535, and the SPH-L710.
Since Samsung won’t be announcing the Galaxy S3 at MWC, it’s safe to say that we can rule it out from the trio. The SGH-T999 has been spotted previously and is most likely to be the T-Mobile Galaxy S Blaze 4G since the T9x9 usually stands for a high-end T-Mobile device. The other two phones haven’t been spotted before, but the SCH-I535 has Android Ice Cream Sandwich and will be headed for Verizon. The SPH-L710 is said to be headed to Sprint.
Hopefully MWC 2012 will provide some answers to what these devices are. Stay tuned and we’ll keep you posted.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: Android, mwc 2012, Samsung,
- Seen at: talkandroid