Toshiba’s AT200 tablet that was reported to be available last month in the UK is finally on sale today. According to reports, the super-thin Android device is now available for purchase online from Carphone Warehouse, and physical stores will start carrying the AT200 on Feburary 15th. Still no word on a US release date (as the Excite X10), but it should be here pretty soon.
The Toshiba AT200 will have a 10.1″ display (1280 x 800), a 1.2GHz TI OMAP 4430 processor, 1GB of RAM, Android 3.2 Honeycomb, 5-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel front facing camera, a thickness of 7.7mm and a weight of 558g. If you’re in the UK and you’re keen on picking up the AT200, it can be yours for £399 (16GB version), while the 32GB version will cost £449 – just head over to Carphone Warehouse.
Next Story: USMA clock uses sound to tell time
- 2014-03-27: Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba Canvio Wireless Adapter
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba 4K Satellite P50t Laptops Set To Arrive
- 2014-02-25: Toshiba Launches TransMemory Pro USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- 2014-02-12: Detachable vs. Clamshell Ultrabooks: What Side Are You On? [Promoted]
- 2013-07-18: Toshiba Excite Pure, Excite Pro, Excite Write Android Tablets Now Available
- 2013-06-03: Toshiba Unveils Its Excite Pure, Pro, Write 10-Inch Android Tablets
- 2013-02-14: Toshiba REGZA AT501 Tablet Features 10.1-Inch Display, Android 4.1
- 2012-09-04: Toshiba Folio 100 gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update (unofficial)
- 2012-08-07: Toshiba Thrive receives Android 4.0.4 ICS update earlier than expected