Starting from today, you can follow Ubergizmo as a ”publication” on Yahoo Livestand, a beautifully designed “digital living magazine” from Yahoo (it’s a free app). And we could not be happier with how things came out: the framework of Yahoo Livestand has allowed us to build a custom design exactly the way we envisioned it, and wherever we could not customize it, the generic layout and typography are great, so transition is seamless. Publications have a better user experience than Yahoo Livestand “topics”, which are closer to a plain RSS feed reader.
Yahoo Livestand is currently available only for iPad. If you want to download it, here is the Livestand AppStore link. If you want to learn more about this digital magazine, go to the Livestand home page.
To find Ubergizmo, head to the Technology section, which is sorted by alphabetical order, and scroll to the “U” section. Look at the photos and let us know what you think!
Next Story: DONKEY.BAS now on iOS
- 2014-04-15: Yahoo And Vevo Partner Up For Original Music Programming
- 2014-04-07: Yahoo Planning To Acquire High-End Original Programming [Report]
- 2014-04-02: Yahoo Works On Encrypting Their Services
- 2014-04-01: Yahoo's Charge Against YouTube May Be Fuelled By $300 Million Acquisition
- 2014-03-30: Yahoo Poaching YouTube Stars, Working On Rival [Report]