If ViewSonic tablets that will run on Windows 8 isn’t your thing, and that you’d much prefer a tablet with Android on board, well it looks like ViewSonic may have such a device planned for you in the form of the ViewPad G70. The tablet has yet to be officially announced but it appears to have been leaked ahead of its MWC debut courtesy of a source of Pocket-lint.
According to the source, the ViewPad G70 will be a 7” tablet with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on board and will sport a display resolution of 1024×600 with a pixel density of 169ppi, similar to that of the ViewPad 7x. It will come with HDMI, micro USB and a mini USB port, both front and rear-facing cameras with the latter sporting a sensor of 2MP, and will offer 4GB of internal storage that can be expanded via a microSD card slot.
It will also offer 1GB of RAM and a dual-core processor, but unfortunately it was not revealed as to what speed it has been clocked at. While its pricing and availability remain unknown, an online retailer has the ViewPad G70 listed as $349 which does seem pretty good for money assuming that’s price it will be sold for upon release. We expect the tablet to be revealed at MWC 2012, so check back with us then for more info.
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans
- 2014-03-25: LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked