Worms has come a long way from its early days of being a simple 2D turn-based game, but the essence of the franchise still remains the same: worms, humor and plenty of destruction. So for those of you who haven’t picked up the game in awhile and are looking for some tactical turn-based gameplay, the upcoming Worms Ultimate Mayhem could be just for you.
Featuring a compilation of content from Worms 3D and Worms 4: Mayhem, Worms Ultimate Mayhem is going to be one massive game. The game will have 38 weapons, 115 individual customization elements, and 60-single player missions taken from the aforementioned games. Gameplay has been improved, and new elements help spice things up a bit. Graphics have been enhanced along with the audio, and cut-scenes have been re-edited, voice-acted and lip synched. Oh, and let’s not forget the PSN Trophies.
The game has been given an official release date of February 14th (so you have less than 2 weeks to start thinking of names for your team members) and will cost $14.99 (PlayStation Plus subscribers get an extra discount during launch).
Next Story: RAGE: Campaign Edition arrives for Macs
- 2014-02-13: Sony Believes PlayStation 3 Still Has A Lot Of Life Left
- 2013-12-16: Minecraft PS3 Edition Release Date Announced To Be December 17
- 2013-12-10: Borderlands 2 On PS3 Available Free For PS Plus Subscribers Today
- 2013-11-25: Atlus Reveals Persona 5 With Winter 2014 Release Date For Japan
- 2013-11-19: Sony Confirms Gran Turismo 6 Supports Microtransactions
- 2013-04-11: Ubisoft Announces Flashback Remake For XBLA, PSN
- 2013-03-29: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories, Vice City Stories Headed To PSN Next Week
- 2013-03-25: DuckTales Remastered Coming To XBLA, PSN, Wii U This Summer
- 2013-03-04: PSN Under Scheduled Maintenance All Day
- 2013-02-26: Sony's PSN Promotion Gives You $10 For Every $50 Spent This Month