Worms has come a long way from its early days of being a simple 2D turn-based game, but the essence of the franchise still remains the same: worms, humor and plenty of destruction. So for those of you who haven’t picked up the game in awhile and are looking for some tactical turn-based gameplay, the upcoming Worms Ultimate Mayhem could be just for you.
Featuring a compilation of content from Worms 3D and Worms 4: Mayhem, Worms Ultimate Mayhem is going to be one massive game. The game will have 38 weapons, 115 individual customization elements, and 60-single player missions taken from the aforementioned games. Gameplay has been improved, and new elements help spice things up a bit. Graphics have been enhanced along with the audio, and cut-scenes have been re-edited, voice-acted and lip synched. Oh, and let’s not forget the PSN Trophies.
The game has been given an official release date of February 14th (so you have less than 2 weeks to start thinking of names for your team members) and will cost $14.99 (PlayStation Plus subscribers get an extra discount during launch).RELATED
- Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- Retailer Sends Free PlayStation Vita Units, Then Threatens Legal Action
- Assassin's Creed 4 Receives First DLC Today
- Rayman Legends Headed To Mac On Dec. 12 For $20
- Next Need For Speed Is Already Being Worked On
- Follow: playstation 3, psn,
- Seen at: blog.us.playstation