The Amazon Kindle Fire is one versatile tablet, where we just talked about having it dual boot earlier today, and here we are with a rekindling word that there is the possibility of a 10″ Amazon Kindle Fire coming to the markets – soon. This new tablet is whispered to come with Nvidia’s Tegra 3 quad-core processor, but apart from that, very little else is known. If it is true, then Amazon has certainly done a fantastic job at keeping things secret, although Digitimes (who has had a miss and hit record where rumors are concerned) has touted “news” from their sources that recently secured a chassis order for a new Amazon tablet. This purported tablet chassis order falls under the accounts of Catcher Technology from Taiwan, who also happened to churn out iPad and the original Kindle Fire chassis. Does this mean that a 10″ Amazon Kindle Fire is very, very close to being a reality? Only time will tell, so practicing the virtue of patience at the moment is a good idea.
Next Story: Fulljoin NMP001 Internet radio
- 2014-02-05 Amazon Video Ads Business Gets Detailed
- 2013-12-05 Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- 2013-11-18 Original Kindle Fire Receives Unofficial Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2013-11-18 Amazon Rolls Out Kindle Fire OS 3.1 With BYOD Support, More
- 2013-11-04 Amazon Kindles Receive Discount To Celebrate FAA's New Rules