Own a TiVo Premiere DVR but find that it doesn’t have enough space for your shows? Well, TiVo has answered your prayers with the introduction of the new 500GB TiVo Premiere. Going on sale this Sunday, the new entry-level TiVo Premiere can record up to two shows at once and up to 75 hours of HD content – 65% more recording space than the previous version. In addition to the improved entry-level TiVi, the company has also decided to cut the prices of its more expensive models.
Users will be able to purchase the TiVo Premiere XL for $249.99 (reduced by $50) that can record up to two shows at once and 150 hours of HD content, while the TiVo Premiere Elite will cost $399.99 (reduced by $100) and can record up to four shows at once and up to 300 hours of HD content. Interested in picking up a new TiVo device this weekend? You’ll be able to do so at TiVo’s website or your local Best Buy store.RELATED
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Follow: tivo,