Heads up designers, if you’re looking forward to seeing updated versions of some of Adobe’s design software, like Illustrator, you’re in luck as the company has recently released a video showing us what we can expect in the upcoming Illustrator CS6. Much like Photoshop CS6 (whose free public beta was released last week and has since been downloaded over 500,000 times), Illustrator CS6 appears to sport a darker user interface and one of the features Adobe seems to be focusing on is the Pattern Creation tool. Unfortunately unlike Photoshop CS6, Adobe did not announce if there was going to be a free beta for Illustrator, nor did they mention when we would be able to see a release for either software. Until then, check out the video above for an idea of what you can expect.
Next Story: Apple TV slated for 2013 release?
- 2014-04-08 Adobe Lightroom Mobile For iPad
- 2014-03-03 Eterni.me Lets You Live “Forever”
- 2014-01-23 Photoshop Express For Android Announced
- 2014-01-17 Adobe Lightroom For iPad Could Be Announced Soon
- 2014-01-16 Adobe Introduces 3D Printing Capabilities In Photoshop
- 2013-11-20 Adobe Opens Up Photoshop Photography Program For Everyone
- 2013-02-12 Adobe Lowers Prices In Australia After Government Probe