Angry Birds have certainly flown to great heights, and the entire flock do not seem as though they are about to experience a crash landing any time soon. We do know that it has already flown into space, not to mention debuting in the highly competitive Formula 1 department, tying up with Wal-Mart as well, while older versions of the game have been updated with newer levels and bonuses. Having said that, Rovio, the mastermind behind Angry Birds, wants to further increase the brand’s presence by introducing themed activity parks in Britain. According to Peter Vesterbacka, he sees Angry Bird as an entertainment brand instead of just a game. Peter says, “We want to make Angry Birds a permanent part of pop culture. We’re just getting started.”
The Angry Birds theme parks will feature swings, sandpits, climbing towers, slides and outdoor arcade games that are inspired by characters and settings from the games itself, and will most logically be present in cities and towns, although it can be attached to existing large theme parks as well.
Next Story: HTC One V video debuts
- 2014-04-22: NVIDIA Shield 2 Might Feature Tegra K1 With 4GB RAM
- 2014-04-22: Walking Dead: Game Of The Year Edition Listed On GameStop
- 2014-04-22: Microsoft Organizes Party To Celebrate E.T. Videogame Dig
- 2014-04-22: Uncharted 4 Rumored For E3 2014 Reveal
- 2014-04-22: New Fatal Frame For The Wii U Being Developed