If our comprehensive live blog, coverage of the new iPad, iOS 5.1, Apple TV, and event round up wasn’t enough for you today, you’re in luck. Apple has already posted up on its website the video recording of the Apple Event that was held earlier this morning for everyone to see. Everybody who wasn’t in the Yerba Buena Center today can now experience what it was like to be in the crowd during the tablet’s introduction, and get to see the apps, software, and other features demonstrated as opposed to just reading about it.
While it’s no hands-on experience, it’s definitely better than nothing, and if you have a home projection system, you can turn out the lights and pretend you were there. Wondered about how well Tim Cook handles Steve Jobs’ role in the Apple keynote? Find out for yourself by hitting the source link below. It is about 85 minutes long, so be sure to grab some popcorn for the ride.
Next Story: Infinity Blade Dungeons officially announced
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2012-10-22: Don't buy an iPad 3 today unless you like the old 30-pin connector
- 2012-03-19: The new iPad – over 3 million sold
- 2012-03-19: iPad 3 Review
- 2012-03-09: Apple launch-day new iPads out of stock
- 2012-03-07: The new iPad officially launched