Wasn’t that fast – the newly released Apple iPad has already arrived at the FCC. Makes perfect sense, actually, considering how Apple will be shipping it out from March 16th onwards for those who have already placed a pre-order. This third generation tablet device from Apple is now alive and kicking on the FCC website, leaving very little room for surprise, so if you are interested to treat your eyes to some decent line based drawings that show off the tablet as well as its dimensions, the FCC’s the place to be. The FCC listing of the third generation Apple iPad will also confirm GSM, UMTS, CDMA, LTE, WiFi, and Bluetooth connectivity.
Since there are a fair number of wireless protocols supported by the different iPads, expect to see a variety of FCC listings. Chances are some of them will carry only Wi-Fi certification, in addition to the three storage capacities. On a side note, the new third generation Apple TV also made an appearance at the FCC, but I guess more attention is paid to the iPad, right?
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2013-10-14: Samsung And Apple Rumored To Be Working On 12 Inch Tablets
- 2013-10-08: Apple To Hold iPad Event This October 22nd
- 2013-09-05: Scoop.it For iPad
- 2010-03-07: Spring Design Alex eBook Reader Hits The FCC
- 2010-04-02: Apple iPad internal photos arrive at FCC