Bad news for those of you that haven’t pre-ordered your new iPad yet – according to reports online, the initial stock of the tablet has been completely sold out. While that doesn’t mean you can’t order anymore new iPads, you’ll just have to wait longer for the tablets to ship out. According to the Apple Store, new orders will now ship by March 19th as opposed to March 16th – next Friday’s launch date. Of course there are always alternative retailers to purchase your iPad from (Best Buy etc) so you’re not completely out of luck yet.
The new iPad was revealed earlier this week and will feature a 9.7″ Retina Display, A5X processor, a 5-megapixel rear camera, VGA front facing camera, 4G LTE (on Verizon and AT&T), and 10 hours of battery life (9 on LTE). Prices start at $499 for 16GB WiFi only. If you’re not sold on the new iPad and want a second opinion before you make your purchase, lookout for our upcoming review – as soon as we get our hands on one. Anybody already pre-ordered the new iPad?
Next Story: Anesthesia machine built from LEGO
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-04-08: Adobe Lightroom Mobile For iPad
- 2013-10-14: Samsung And Apple Rumored To Be Working On 12 Inch Tablets
- 2013-10-08: Apple To Hold iPad Event This October 22nd
- 2013-09-05: Scoop.it For iPad
- 2013-07-08: Apple To Launch 5th Gen iPad In September (Rumor)
- 2013-04-24: Tactilize: Create and Share Visual Cards from the iPad