The iPad 3 launch event might be a few days away, but it looks like Apple isn’t wasting any time in getting the venue ready for the long-awaited occasion. According to a report from Macstories.net, Apple has already started dressing up the exterior of the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco. The décor doesn’t provide any direct clues to what the next iPad will be like, but the Apple logo over splashes of color reminiscent of the original iPad banner back in 2010 hint at the higher resolution Retina Display we’re expected to see in the iPad 3.
The unveiling of the iPad 3 will be on March 7th, and we can’t wait. Stay tuned to Ubergizmo and we’ll be sure to keep you up to date on everything about the tablet. Hit the source link for more photographs of the Yerba Buena Center.
Next Story: Avira Free Android Security protects your phone
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2012-03-07: The new iPad officially launched
- 2012-03-06: Apple iPad 3 to be released on March 16th?
- 2012-02-28: iPad 3 to be announced March 7th
- 2012-02-21: iPad 3 to be launched in Germany March 23rd?
- 2012-02-17: iPad 3 Retina Display confirmed?