If you own an iPad 2 and cannot wait for March 16th to roll around so that you can wrap your hands around the new iPad, then you might be interested to know that you are able to free up more funds thanks to Apple’s Reuse and Recycling program that now includes trade-in values for the iPad 2. This program will exchange your old iPad 2 for Apple Store gift cards, and depending on the model type, the amount you receive in return will vary. For instance, the maximum value currently stands at $320, where you will need to hand in your iPad 2 64GB WiFi + 3G, while the most basic model, the 16GB iPad 2 WiFi will net you $205 in return. What do you think of the pricing structure – is Apple playing fair, and do you think it is on par with most of the other second hand sites? Even more important is this question – will you be trading in your old iPad 2 in order to raise funds for the new iPad, or do you prefer to hand it down to a relative?
Next Story: Overclock your brain with a $99 DIY kit
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-04-08: Adobe Lightroom Mobile For iPad
- 2013-10-14: Samsung And Apple Rumored To Be Working On 12 Inch Tablets
- 2013-10-08: Apple To Hold iPad Event This October 22nd
- 2013-09-05: Scoop.it For iPad
- 2013-07-08: Apple To Launch 5th Gen iPad In September (Rumor)
- 2013-04-24: Tactilize: Create and Share Visual Cards from the iPad