Apple is a real juggernaut on the stock market, and there are analysts out there who claim that there is still plenty of potential for further upside, despite shares of Apple going past the $600 mark for the first time in the company’s history. This would certainly go some way in helping cement Apple’s lofty position as being the stock market’s most valuable company for the time being. This particular uptick can be said to be attributed to Apple’s upcoming new iPad release which is happening tomorrow, and in the past three years, the phenomenal stock price growth was boosted due to record sales of the iPhone and iPad.
To get some perspective, a month ago saw Apple cross the $500 mark for the first time, and if you rewind the clock by another six months, it zipped past the $400 mark. It was nearly one and a half years since it went beyond the $300 mark – effectively doubling the company’s valuation in such a short time. Would you be one of those who will pick up the new iPad on Friday?
Next Story: BlackBerry 10 coming to PlayBook tablet
- 2014-01-16: Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09: iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17: Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11: Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-12-08: Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- 2013-10-14: Samsung And Apple Rumored To Be Working On 12 Inch Tablets
- 2013-10-08: Apple To Hold iPad Event This October 22nd
- 2013-09-05: Scoop.it For iPad
- 2013-07-08: Apple To Launch 5th Gen iPad In September (Rumor)
- 2013-04-24: Tactilize: Create and Share Visual Cards from the iPad